Refunds & Returns Policy
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason or in the rare instance you have experienced any defects with the product(s) ordered, please contact us within 14 days to see if we can resolve the issue. This could be determined through sending out a replacement product, component, or an alternative solution that is suitable. If however, you are still unsatisfied with the product and wish to return, the following terms will apply:
- Returns must be notified to us in writing via email to email@example.com
- You must notify of us with your intention to return the product(s) within 14 days of the initial delivery date.
- A refund can take up to 14 working days to be processed.
- Refunds are only made via your original payment method.
- If we refund an amount to you in error, you must return this payment to Comfy Sleeps Home when requested and within 14 days of the request.
- If returning a product, the 14 day processing period will commence from the point of confirming receipt of the returned products at our warehouse.
- All items must be unused and returned in their original packaging.
- If returning a product to us, they must be received undamaged. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the product being returned have suitable packaging during transit to ensure it is not damaged.
- If we receive a return product that is damaged and unacceptable for repurpose, we will need to return the product to the customer. This will also incur a delivery cost at our discretion. A refund will not be processed in this instance.
- We will need to know all the details of your original order, including order reference number, name, address, the product details and date of order to check our system for the original order.
- Due to hygiene reasons we are unable to accept back any mattresses or bedding products (including soft bedding accessories) that have been removed from their original packaging. This is for health protection reasons and in line with section 28 (3) (a) of the Consumer Contracts Regulation.
- If the product is to be found defective under our warranty, we will refund the delivery costs if they are incurred by the customer. The return delivery cost must be authorised by us prior to arranging.
- We reserve the right to charge a £50 collection fee.
If you change your mind
If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered and you wish to return it, then in line with the "The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges Regulations 2013" (which replaced the "Distance Selling Regulations" on the 13th June 2014) you can do so providing you inform us of your decision within 14 working days of the delivery date. The item must not be used and must be 'as new' when returned to us. Once you've informed us that you wish to return the item(s) you have up to 28 calendar days to do so at your own expense. Once the item is received at Comfy Sleeps Home workshop, we will issue a full refund for the product to your original payment method used for the order. Please be aware that any shipping costs incurred will be debited from this as it's the customers responsibility to cover delivery costs on returns for non faulty goods. This includes both the original outbound delivery and the inbound return delivery. Please note this policy does have some limitations and the aforementioned selling regulations do not apply to business customers.
All custom made, seasonal or limited edition beds and bespoke products that are made to the customers’ specific requirements and none standard items we sell will not fall under the same terms as above regarding our Refunds & Returns Policy unless the goods are to be found faulty and not to the correct specification as to which it was ordered.