- Delivery dates will be arranged at the point of order online and confirmed via confirmation email.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee of up to £50 for each subsequent delivery attempt if the delivery fails, and the fault is not with Comfy Sleeps Home or our courier partners.
- We request 3 working days notice if you wish to postpone your delivery date. Failure to provide sufficient notice may mean the delivery date cannot be charged, or the re-delivery fee may be charged.
- We use a number of third party delivery agents to ensure your goods are delivered efficiently and on the date requested, however in the unlikely event that goods have been delayed by unforeseen circumstances (such as snow, floods, etc) the delivery company may not be able to make the delivery on the date requested. In this event, we will aim to attempt the delivery at the earliest convenience and is beyond our physical control to meet the exact date requested.
- Please be aware that the drivers are not insured to take any items into the threshold of your property. In the unlikely event that you need to raise a complaint regarding damage caused to your property following a delivery attempt, this complaint must be made directly to the delivery agent. Comfy Sleeps Home cannot be held responsible for this.
- If you have requested for your delivery to be left in a safe place we cannot be held responsible for any missing or damaged products.
It is expected that upon delivery you will sign to acknowledge receipt of your items ordered with the delivery agent and you accept there is no damage to the goods. It is your responsibility to ensure all goods are delivered as ordered. You should notify us immediately if any part of your order has been received damaged.
- We reserve the right to charge a redirection fee of up to £50 should you change the delivery address after being dispatched from our warehouse.
- If you receive any items from Comfy Sleeps Home that were not part of your order, you must allow Comfy Sleeps Home to collect the items. Comfy Sleeps Home will be liable for the carriage charges and we will do all we can to arrange a collection date that is convenient for you, however this must be within 14 days of the error being discovered. The receiver retains responsibility for the items until they have been collected for return to Comfy Sleeps Home. Should you be unable to agree a suitable collection date or our request to return the incorrect items is refused or ignored, we will pursue necessary action to recover the losses.
- Standard deliveries outside of the UK mainland (but within the UK territory), or to the following postcode areas are estimated delivery times only and can take 3-5 days to arrive from the point of dispatch: AB, BT, DD, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD, TR, ZE. We’re unable to provide an estimated time of arrival for orders to these postcode areas. Delivery attempts are usually made between 8am and 8pm.
- Any postcode requiring a ferry to access would be the responsibility of the customer to arrange, we would only be able to deliver to the depot.